AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH "YUNG CUSH'.

Today we are having a very talented and young artist who has been making waves in the music industry he's known for some major hits that trended and still trends in Nigeria, well its no other person but "Yung Cush".


Its really an honor having you on AUDIOBOOMIN"S Celebrities and Fashion Corner.

"Thank you"


You are popular with “Yung Cush” can you tell us and your fans reading this your name(s) in full and what it means?


"My real Names are Avanrenren Osato Hillary"


OK, where are you from Avanrenren Osato Hillary?


"I'm from Nigeria, Edo state, Benin city"


A post shared by Yung Cush (@yung.cush) on



Tell us briefly about your childhood, your family background, how it was growing in your hood and members of your family.


"Growing up as a kid wasn't easy at all but God has been so faithful and my family have been very supportive, not also leaving out my good friends".



What position are you in your family?


"I'm the first born of three".


Why Music? What or who inspired you?


"Well my experience everyday, growing up as a kid, my family even artist in the game before me all inspired me and to conclude it all i love music I'm the definition if Good music".





I love the part where you just said "I'm the definition if Good music"


Tell us about your educational background, briefly


"I had my educational runs in Benin city Edo state Nigeria".


What are the challenges you face being an artist here in Benin?


"The love and support is not here in Benin city even with artist, so as an artist, i try to extend my music to other States and also to the world "I'm taking over the world" (Smiles)"




So, you're saying the support you get from Edo state is really low compared to other state? And that's the greatest challenge you face?


Be specific, what kind of support? Financial or otherwise?


"Benin too like free shows and not until you make your name outside before them go accept you as their own... Financial support you don't get and not that i depend on that...."


How many works do you have to your credit? Am talking singles, features and even albums


"I have got 3hit singles trending right now and when it comes to features I'm everywhere, but my album is yet to drop though, because am still working on it. it promises to be hot when it drops. "wait on it"


Can you tell us the title of these singles?

Oga police
Story 2 glory
and turn by turn


if you had an opportunity of doing a song with one these top stars in Lagos, who will it be?



"Legendary 2baba
Davido, wizkid, etc dem many"


Among these artists you mentioned, which one of them is your role model?


"God is over all but 2baba has inspired me a lot when it comes to music right from plantation Boiz... Faze and black face not left out"


Are you in a relationship?


"No o
I'm single, but in a relationship with my music".


So, that means you are not searching?


"I choose to focus first till i get to the top, Trust me, no girl wants to be patient with a hustler they need already made talking from experience"


Is your family in full support of your musical career?


"At first no, but now they are fully in support".



Is music and showbiz your full time job? Or you got other things doing?


"Its my full time job, I got nothing else, I feed with it".



How far have you gone with your musical career, i mean, where has it taken you to? and would you say you've gained the height of it?

"It has taken me very far and i got to meet Dj mog who was a Guinness appointed Dj and now signed to Smirnoff ice"

"I have not gained the height yet but I'm close"


Congratulations on these bro


So, tell your fans out there, are we expecting an album or a single anytime soon?



"Expect more singles and videos for now".





OK, any advice for up coming artists out there?



"Just be focused believe in GOD and believe in yourself.... Don't give up"


What are your favorite meals?



"Every meal is my favorite, I no dey select".


Have you been a victim of police brutality? If yes, what would you say about it?


"Not exactly, but i have witnessed it, and its really sad to know that at this age and time such things still happens with our law enforcement officials"



What are the 3 most important things you can't leave the house with?


"My money
My phone
My earpiece"



How do you relax? I mean, when you're not in the studio or you don't have a show?


"I watch TV, listen to good music, hang out with friends"


What's your favorite Sport, and which team do you support?


"Football is highest of all...
I support Manchester united"



A post shared by Yung Cush (@yung.cush) on


Are you currently signed to any record label?

"I'm not currently signed to any label, but labels are calling out for me, am yet to make up my mind with the one to go with"




Any word (s) for your fans out there?



"To my fans out there your support has gotten me this far and i won't fail you, keep supporting "yung cush" and keep getting good music".



How can your fans add or follow you on social media?


 "Follow me on Facebook  Yung Cush Yung Cush"
"Instagram        @ yung.cush
"email:       yung.cush50@gmail.com"
"Bookings    +2348144547455" 

Nice having you around.. I hope you honor our invitation some other time?


"Thank you very and of course yes i will".



 DOWNLOAD STORY TO GLORY HERE







DOWNLOAD OGA POLICE HERE







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCMA PROTECTED