Could Kris Jenner be making plans to change her last name back to Kardashian?

Might just be so! In a deleted scene from Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kris told her surprised daughter Khloe, that she might change back to the name which she dropped when she divorced the late Rob Kardashian Snr. 

While riding in a car together, Khloe asks her mom who she calls to get reservations at their favorite Mexican restaurant. Kris said, "I call the manager usually and I say, Hey! It's Kris Kardashian." Khloe reminded her that that wasn't her last name anymore, to which she responded, "I'm going to change my name back to Kardashian. I was that before you were that. I was the original Kardashian."

When Khloé tried to suggest she go back to her maiden name and that it would be insulting for Kendall and Kylie, Kris responded back saying, "It just doesn't sound right. If Bruce can change his name to Caitlyn, I think I'm good."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCMA PROTECTED