Khia Threatens Papoose [& Remy Ma] With Oral Sex

Khia is making it clear she’s down for Papoose doing whatever he wants to her.
And the raunchy rapper seems to be doing so to irk Papoose’s wife Remy Ma.
Earlier this month, she used IG to show her Papoose thirst.



A post shared by khiathugmisses (@khiathugmisses) on




More recently, she upped the ante in a web video, declaring if Papoose were her man she’d know how to please him

 “If I had a husband as lovely as Papoose. I wouldn’t have time to be dissing nobody. Because I’d be too busy doing my wifely duties on my knees, serving my husband. I’m be too busy sucking and fucking my husband. I wouldn’t have time to be dissing. I just out of prison. I’ve been in motherfucking prison for seven years surrounded by whores with AIDS … Why I’m going to come out prison and argue … If I had a husband like Papoose, I would be too busy lovin’ and pleasin’ and fuckin’ and suckin my man. I wouldn’t have time to be worrying about no motherfucking Nicki Minaj,” Khia said, and then added she didn’t like Remy’s Nicki diss ‘shETHER’.


 What do you think of Khia’s targeted sexual aggression?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCMA PROTECTED