Danish Aid worker who rescued Akwa Ibom boy branded a witch, presented with Medal of Honor in Denmark

Danish Aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven rescued the little boy, Hope, who was left for dead after being branded a witch in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Today, she was presented with the Danish Medal of Honour in Denmark for her "brave, selfless and extraordinary effort to save the vulnerable children in Nigeria.
 

"Today I received the Danish medal of honor called "The Niels Ebbesen Medal" in the City Hall of Randers, Denmark," she posted on Facebook along with photos from the ceremony.

"The motivation for the medal: "Anja, you make a brave, selfless and extraordinary effort to save the vulnerable children in Nigeria. Few people know how dangerous a mission it is - but everyone is aware of what it means for the vulnerable children who without help will end up lonely on the streets."

"I will bring this medal of honor to Nigeria and give it to DavidWithout him I would not be where I am today. He is not only the father of my son. He is my biggest inspiration and my hero! He is the most amazing man and this medal is undisputed because of his extraordinary efforts." 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCMA PROTECTED